Social Media 4 Family Business
Date: 3rd July 2019 Price: £99
Social media is playing an increasingly strategic role in marketing and communications for family businesses and we are delighted to be piloting a new workshop for family firms with PwC in Leeds.
Paul Andrews, founder and Managing Director fo Family Business United will be co-hosting the event with Rachel Kelly from PwC, both of whom are active users of social media platforms such as twitter, linkedin, facebook and instagram on a daily business.
This interactive workshop seeks ot explore some of the social media basics, how they can be used proactively to promote the family firm and engage with the broader business community too.
Participants at this interactive workshop will leave understanding:
- What are the biggest challenges around social media today
- The importance of social media and active engagement
- Why management buy-in is important
- The importance of setting the tone
- The need to understand which platfoms are used by their stakeholders and ideas/best practice for engaging on the different platforms
- Social media as part of a customer service strategy
- Employee amplification and some of the basic do's and don'ts
- Handling a crisis
- The need for prioritisation as to where to focus time and resources when you have a lean team
Places on this pilot course are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Open to directors, marketing teams and executives working within the family business.
Book your tickets here