Join FBU Today!
21st May 2018 Paul Andrews
Find out more about all the membership benefits and join the UK's innovative family business community today.
Family firms can benefit from membership in a number of ways as outlined below, and membership is per firm, irrespective of size. Discounted rates are available on key events such as the flagship national conference and members are also invited to attend other events around the UK for free.
By becoming an FBU member you will be joining the innovative organisation that champions family firms just like yours. We have a great reputation in the field of family business and have been recognised for the work that we do. Our award winning magazine is a great platform to learn and gain insights into some of the challenges you will face and is also the ideal forum to promote your family firm too. Membership olaos helps to fund all the work that we do to continue to champion family firms, dispel the myths around them and to help gain the sector the recognition that it deserves.
Join today for only £249 plus VAT.
The membership benefits include:
- Publishing your news stories to the broader family business community and sharing them on social media
- Becoming part of the Family Business Voice
- Gaining access to insights and perspectives from leading experts around the world
- Building the family business community and helping gain recognition for the contribution made by family firms
- Taking part in research into the issues that really matter
- Accessing to educational events addressing specific family business challenges
- Receiving our monthly family business newsletter
- Be listed as a member and use the logo on your collateral
- Business development introductions where appropriate
- Obtain images and press releases to partake in campaigns such as 'National Family Business Day,' 'Yorkshire Family Business Day' etc
- Being listed in our family business directory
- Accessing the helpline - Call us for independent input into any family business challenges you are dealing with and we will do all we can to help, sharing best practice, resources and making introductions as appropriate too.
- Attending a diverse array of programmes from Meet the Owners to seminars and networking events.
If you want to join send an email to email@example.com or use the contact us button.
We are the innovative family business community that like to do things differently such as the regular twitter chats that we hold, not to mention the innovative family business road trips that we conduct too.
We love what we do and would love you to be a part of.