Scotland Road Trip Goes Virtual
16th March 2020 Paul Andrews
In light of the prevailing circumstances Scottish family businesses are being encouraged to join the campaign to put Scottish family firms on the map as it becomes a virtual event.
As Paul Andrews, founder of FBU and champion of the family business sector explains, "We did not want to cancel what is always a great event and are now looking at innovative ways to make it work."
"Family businesses are the backbone of the Scottish economy and need as much profile and support during these uncertain times so we are encouraging them to get involved, share news and pictures and generally try and boost morale too. The 2020 Scottish Family Business Road Trip is going virtual!"
Running from 23-27 March the 'virtual road trip' will showcase insights and interviews, research findings and images from family firms across the country. Free to take part there are lots of ways that family firms can engage:
- Send a selection of photos of your business, team, vehicles and some with your logo on to us to share on social media during the week.
- Make some noise on social media using the hashtag #ScotlandFamilyBizRoadTrip2020
- Send across any press releases for us to publish and link to these during the week.
- Tag the team at FBU on social media posts during the week, on twitter in particular using @FamilyBizPaul and @FamilyBizKaty
- Share any YouTube video links with us so that we can add them to the mix.
As Paul concludes, "We are going to carry on doing what we do best, championing and celebrating the vibrant and diverse sector of the Scottish economy and are looking forward to a week of activites focused on putting the Scottish family business sector on the map."
Send any items for us to use to email@example.com