October Social Media Masterclass
Date: 31st October 2017 Price: £29
Family Business United has teamed up with one of the UK's experts in the field of social media, Jason Squires, to provide a Social Media Masterclass.
Social media is here to stay and a great way to enagage with stakeholders, communicate, interact and build a brand. The Social Media Masterclass will give you new ideas, tactics and strategies to grow your audience, increase your engagement, and acquire new customers throughout 2017 and beyond.
Whether you’re a complete novice with Social Media, or you use it regularly, we’ll show you how any company (in any market) can make a positive difference through their Social Media Marketing.
Book now to avoid disappointment - only £29 plus VAT for a two hour online masterclass.
Focusing essentially on twitter, facebook and linked in the course will address:
- What you firstly need to do on social media, to prevent turning new customers away from you.
- Optimising your Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn profiles to be more appealing to your target market.
- How to communicate the ‘benefits’ of buying from you (instead of the features) through your profile imagery.
- Tweaks to make to your profiles, to increase your website traffic.
- How to grow a large, targeted ‘following’ (for free)
- How to find your ideal customers on Social Media, utilising your ‘Centres of Influences’.
- The three-step process to grow your fans, followers & connections – which you can apply daily
- The current best tools to use (and how to use them) which grow your audience for you.
- Eight proven strategies to consistently convert your fans & followers into paying customers/clients.
- How to find warm leads who need your product/service right now (using ‘social listening’).
- How to ensure social media delivers a long term, tangible ROI (return on investment).
- How to maximise your engagement
- The five types of content to post as your updates.
- Several resources for you to use to find relevant content, to use as your status updates.
- How often (and what times of day) to post your social media updates, for maximum exposure and engagement.
The Social Media Masterclaas will also cover:
- The mistakes most businesses commonly make, for you to avoid.
- How and why to monitor/track your results.
- Social media time management & planning.
- Current social media ‘best practices’ to use in 2017
- Plus much, much more…
About The Trainer
Jason Squires, helps companies acquire more customers through Social Media and over the last five years has:
- Grown his own companies ‘Following’ on social media to over 50,000+ prospects.
- Acquired over 2,000+ paying customers just using social media.
- Delivered training seminars/workshops to more than 8,000 delegates across the UK, teaching them how to win more customers through Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn.
- Amassed over 100+ LinkedIn recommendations for his training/workshops.
- Appeared in industry leading magazines such as Entrepreneur, Social Times and Winning Edge.
- Released his first book on Amazon Kindle.
This online course is great value for money and to reserve your place, register here