Dealing With Conflict At Work
Date: 12th January 2018 Price: £120
Dealing with confrontation & challenging situations at work can be difficult. This workshop seeks to help address the issues and is run by MBL Seminars.
When a colleague (or client) behaves in a confrontational manner you may find it difficult to deal with and even perhaps feel threatened or angry yourself.
The first step when facing challenging behaviour in others is being able to recognise and manage your own behaviours - you can't control others but you can control yourself!
This half day workshop is intended to provide you with a range of practical tools and tips which you can use the next time you face confrontation and challenging individuals within the workplace.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Why we all find some people 'difficult'
- How to identify why some people 'just push our buttons'
- To recognise your own emotional response to different challenging situations
- How to manage and respond appropriately to conflict
- To identify the games other people play and how to avoid getting drawn in
Prices vary depending on the package taken out and the number of delegates booked.
To find out more about the programme, costs and to register for this third party event visit the MBL Seminars website here